A TEXAN’S FITNESS
Hi, I’m Tiffany.
I’m a Certified Life Coach and Yoga Instructor. I use my experience thriving despite a lifetime of Crohn’s disease to help others live their best lives. I would love to be your guide on your sustainable lifestyle journey!
What I Do
Let’s work together to tackle the obstacles keeping you from living a life you love! You’ll have all the support and encouragement you need to create the life you actually want.
Whether you’re starting a new practice or are looking to go a little deeper, I’m here for you. Schedule a private session today! Free videos coming soon!
Get the most out of your time when you combine life coaching and your choice of a walk, yoga or meditation. Accomplish more in less time with a Mind & Body Experience. Schedule your complementary consultation today!
If you’re looking to get engaged in your life, I’ve got what you need! From a monthly book club and social groups to programs and challenges, I’ve got what you’re looking for. Check back periodically for new ways to take action!
30 DAY IBD BOOTCAMP
I created this 30 day program using some of the tools that have been most helpful to me in my battle with Crohn’s disease. A detailed food journal, a daily routine, and mindfulness. These three things might not seem like much, especially for those of us that have taken harsh prescriptions for years and still found no relief. But what we eat, what we do, and what we think influences every aspect of our lives.
- Find safe/trigger foods
- Better utilize your energy
- Mental and physical exercises
- Support & community
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
What They’re Saying
Years of Life
Years of Crohn’s
Loving My Life
Check Out My Blog
- Why I Became The IBD Life CoachToday, I’m so grateful for my disease and the constant struggles it has brought into my life. I’m stronger than Crohn’s disease and it took going through hell for me to realize that for myself. Now I use what I have learned through the many hardships and tough lessons I’ve experienced throughout my life to help others find a way out of the darkness.
- DietsDiet can definitely be a four letter word. Just hearing this word can produce tremendous anxiety for some.
- Man’s Search for MeaningFrankl survived the Nazi concentration camps and fulfilled his destiny. He completed his work on Logotherapy, which focuses on the future, the meanings each person is to fulfill. These meanings can change over time. Frankl writes, “What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person’s life at a given moment.”