A TEXAN’S FITNESS
Hi, I’m Tiffany.
I’m a Certified Life Coach and Yoga Instructor. I use my experience thriving despite a lifetime of Crohn’s disease to help others live their best lives. I would love to be your guide on your sustainable lifestyle journey!
What I Do
Let’s work together to tackle the obstacles keeping you from living a life you love! You’ll have all the support and encouragement you need to create the life you actually want.
Whether you’re starting a new practice or are looking to go a little deeper, I’m here for you. Schedule a private session today! Free videos coming soon!
If you’re looking to get engaged in your life, I’ve got what you need! From a monthly book club and social groups to programs and challenges, I’ve got what you’re looking for. Check back periodically for new ways to take action!
Years of Life
Years of Crohn’s
Loving My Life
30 DAY IBD BOOTCAMP
I created this 30 day program using some of the tools that have been most helpful to me in my battle with Crohn’s disease. A detailed food journal, a daily routine, and mindfulness. These three things might not seem like much, especially for those of us that have taken harsh prescriptions for years and still found no relief. But what we eat, what we do, and what we think influences every aspect of our lives.
- Find safe/trigger foods
- Better utilize your energy
- Mental and physical exercises
- Support & community
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
What They’re Saying
Check Out My Blog
- Intermittent Fasting“Why are you trying to lose weight when you’re already so skinny?” This is always the first question I get when I say I practice intermittent fasting. No, I’m not trying to lose weight. I’m giving my digestive system a break and practicing self-control.
- Daring GreatlyI love Brené Brown. I’ve seen many of her talks and interviews. I host a discussion group for her podcast. She is such an inspiration. I really wanted to love this book, it just wasn’t for me. Don’t get me…
- The Mind-Body ConnectionWhat we think, we feel. Let’s look at the Mind-Body Connection.